We collect personal information about you for the purpose of delivering and improving the website and the services we provide and to improve and develop our relationship with you.
We use the personal information we collect:
- to send you notices, information, promotions, and updates including marketing and advertising materials in relation to our services and those of third-party organizations selected by us.
- to assist in providing the services requested by you;
- to verify and process payment when you purchase services from us.
- for verification of your identity and assisting you in case you forget your password or login details for our subscription services;
- for any other uses that you authorize.
Disclosure of Information
In exceptional cases, we may disclose your personal information:
- to any organization for any authorized purpose with your express consent.
- to third parties when we believe in good faith that we are required to do so by law;
How is your information protected?
We will take reasonable steps to ensure that personal data are protected from unauthorized access and other similar risks.
All information gathered by WorldFair is stored in systems that may only be accessed by authorized WorldFair staff.
We review and update our security measures in light of current technologies. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be absolutely secure.
Disclaimer Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the US. In case of activation of the IP anonymization, Google will truncate/anonymize the last octet of the IP address for Member States of the EU as well as for other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases, the full IP address is sent to and shortened by Google servers in the USA.
Changes to Policy
We reserve the right to modify this policy at any time by notifying site users in this section of our site. You agree that such notification will constitute sufficient and adequate notice to you of the changes. You agree that your continued use of our services after such amendment will constitute your acceptance of and agreement to be bound by the amended policy.
WorldFair designated Privacy Officer is:
Name: Erwin Klomp